The Law Offices
of Kevin Jourdain
Call: (413) 539-8000
472 Appleton Street
Holyoke, MA 01040-3256
Contact Attorney Jourdain for representation that protects you from creditors
Emerge from your financial situation by visiting our bankruptcy attorney in Holyoke, Massachusetts.
Office Hours: Monday – Saturday | By Appointment Only
- Knights of Columbus
- Holyoke Massachusetts Bar Association
- Hampden County Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Better Business Bureau
- Western Massachusetts
- Berkshire County
- Franklin County
- Hampden County
- Franklin County
- Northern Connecticut
Contact by Telephone or email or U.S. mail
- Attorney Kevin Jourdain
- 472 Appleton Street
- Holyoke, MA 01040-3256
- Telephone: (413) 539-8000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kevin Jourdain
We are located between Holy Cross Church and the YMCA on Appleton Street.
View Larger Map
NOTICE: This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (website address). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site.
It will notify you of the following:
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site.
- We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
- We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
- We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
- You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time.
- You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- We take precautions to protect your information.
- When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- We do not collect sensitive information (such as credit card data)
- We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer
service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
- Data you send via email is subject to the security services provided by your email supplier.
- The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Legal Advertising Disclaimer
In accordance with rules established by the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts, this web site must be labeled "advertising." It is designed to provide general information for clients and friends of the firm and should not be construed as legal or tax advice, or legal or tax opinion on any specific facts or circumstances. This website is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal or tax advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.
Any electronic communication sent to The Law Office of Kevin A. Jourdain, Esq. may not be secure and thus may be disclosed. Accordingly, we request that you do not send sensitive or confidential information electronically. In addition, the sending of electronic mail us does not create a lawyer-client relationship, and the contents of any such mail are not privileged, unless the sender is a current client of The Law Office of Kevin A. Jourdain, Esq. and the communication is sent pursuant to that relationship.
This site may contain links to websites of third parties. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. The Law Office of Kevin A. Jourdain, Esq. does not control and is not responsible for any of these third party sites or their content. The Law Office of Kevin A. Jourdain, Esq. does not endorse these sites or the information that may be found there. If you decide to access any of these third party sites, you do so at your own risk.
Additional Disclaimer for Potential Bankruptcy Clients
Pursuant to the Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act of 2005 (“the BAPCA”), The Law Office of Kevin A. Jourdain, Esq. is considered a debt relief agency. We are a debt relief agency and help people file for bankruptcy under the bankruptcy code.
Top of page
Back to Home Page